Dewalt Forced Air Electric Heater
34,121 / 23,884 BTU/HR Forced Air Electric Construction Heater
- Two Stage Operation connects to a 100A or 60A breaker. 100A service provides high or low heat outputs.
- Burner coils are supported at both the top and bottom to reduce transport noise and provide extra support for increased coil life.
- Recessed controls provide protection for switches and knobs.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Designed and certified as an unattended source of jobsite heat.
- Fan only setting for circulating air on the jobsite.
|Output (kW) ||10kW / 7kW |
| Output (BTU/HR) ||34,121 / 23,884 BTU/HR. |
| Output (CFM) ||350 CFM |
| Watts ||10,000 W |
| Voltage || 240v |
| Amps || 28 / 42 A |
| Minimum Breaker Required ||2-Pole 50A @ 10kW / 2-Pole 30A @ 7 kW |
| Phase || Single |
| Weight || 35 Lbs. |